Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Announcement Time

Well it's that time! The time to send out invites :). Everything is becoming so surreal! I cannot believe I am marrying my best friend in 23 days! Our wedding planning is so close to being finished. We have a few smaller details left and then we can relax and enjoy the day! I have 2 bridal showers next week which I am super excited for! Then on August 31st we will be getting our endowments out :). Then a week later it's the big day! I'm getting my bridals done this weekend. I can't wait to have my dress back and be in the attire i'm going to be wearing my wedding day. I couldn't be any happier than I am now. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family who goes above and beyond to help me prepare for this wedding. I am so grateful to my amazing parents for putting so much time into this. Also my aunt and cousin who have came down several times to help us out. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment