Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Going To The Temple

Me and Payton had the opportunity to get our endowments done on Saturday August 31st. It was such a great experience having our family there supporting us. I will admit that there were some things that I didn't expect, but it was such a great experience! I have never felt the spirit so strongly! As I saw my relatives walking in the room all in white I could feel the spirit so strong and had to choke back tears several times. The temple is an amazing place to be and no one should ever give up on their dreams to be there. I cannot wait to go back this weekend to be sealed to the love of my life and feel that peace again. I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for giving us these beautiful temples that we can come to help do the work, have our prayers answered, or just a place to feel at peace. I'm so grateful for this beautiful world that he has created for us so that we can live our lives and teach each other so that we can one day return to him. I'm so grateful for eternal families and knowing the I never have to be without them. I love this gospel so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment