Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our First Home

Well it's official! Me and Payton have our first official home! It's such an awesome feeling knowing that we have a place to call our own. It is located in Springville and is a newly remodeled duplex. We had the opportunity to meet our neighbors today and I was excited to hear that they were members of the church and in our ward. It will be nice knowing somebody in our ward. I'm excited because they sound like the church members like to get together and have bbqs and other fun activities. It will be a great experience for me and Payton. I am completely in love with our kitchen. It is super modern looking and has so much storage space. The whole house has so much storage space. We have 4 giant closets with shelves and half of the shed in the backyard. Payton moved in today and I will be moving in, in five weeks! I couldn't be more excited! It's going to suck leaving our home to come back to my home in the meantime. But it will be worth it at the end of the month when we get married and can begin the next chapter in our lives. I think that our home is a great first place and I cannot wait to have friends over to play games or watch movies. We are so very blessed to have the many privileges we have received in the past few months. I know without a doubt in my mind that if you live the way that God has asked he we reward us with blessings. Not that we do things just for the blessings, but I know that God will always follow through with his promises if we do as well. I am so grateful for my amazing fiance and cannot wait to start our lives together. We are going to have a great life together and beyond that!

No comments:

Post a Comment