Wednesday, September 25, 2013

To Eternity And Beyond!

Well it's official... I'M MARRIED to my best friend and I couldn't be happier! Everything about our wedding day was picture perfect! The temple was BEAUTIFUL! I love how strong the spirit is in there. It makes me want to keep going back all the time. Our sealer was amazing and made us feel special! I'm very glad that we chose Mount Timpangos as our temple. I remember sitting in the bridal room waiting to come out in my dress to see Payton and our family, and I had the biggest smile on my face knowing that I get to spend not only the rest of my life with him, but eternity! What a privilege it is that we get to have everlasting life and that family's can be together forever. It is the best feeling in the world. I loved kneeling across the alter holding Payton's hand and looking into his eyes knowing that I never have to be without him. I am so glad that I stuck through with my dream and goal of going to the temple and being sealed to the love of my life for time and all eternity. When I walked into the sealing room and saw all of our family I had to hold back the tears. I am so blessed to have them all in my life and I am so happy that I had their support! Everything about that day was perfect minus the weather! When me and Payton were taking our pictures together the wind was crazy!! It was impossible to get a good shot without my hair being in my face. But I was happy to see that the photographer was able to capture some. I was so shocked when I walked into our reception. It was decorated so beautifully! It surpassed anything I even expected! It was so fun seeing all of our family and friends and being able to talk to them. I was so sad when I found out it was time to leave. As me and Payton left we wanted to turn back and thank everyone again! I am so blessed to have everyone that I do in my life. I am so grateful for all the love and support we have had! I cannot thank everyone enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment